Quality prevails. This is evidenced by countless satisfied customers which KOSTER Waterproofing Systems has obtained all over the world. Here you will find a selection of references sorted by field of application or by product.
Click here for our Moisture Vapor Reduction systems reference list.
USA, Pennington, NJ, Capital Health
Capital Health Hospital in Pennington, NJ
Final Flooring System Installation
- Capital Health Hospital
- Fields of application
- Moisture Vapor Reduction System under resilient flooring systems
- Capital Health System, Inc. needed a moisture mitigation system that would ensure a successful final flooring installation that would also provide a long service life for the hospital / office facility. Phase one of the project was 350,000 sq. ft. with Skanska as the General Contractor. The second phase of the project was 450,000 sq. ft. with Target Construction Company as the General Contractor. KOSTER VAP I 2000 was installed throughout both phases of the facility to control moisture coming up through the slabs. Through proper surface preparation and installation procedures by trained applicators, the installation was a success.
- Product applied
- KOSTER VAP I 2000 Zero VOC
- General Contractor / Applicator
- General Contractor: (Phase 1) Skanska, (Phase 2) Target Construction Company; Architect: Array Architects; Applicator: (Phase 1) Fromkin Brothers, (Phase 2) Facility Services Group, Inc.