Quality prevails. This is evidenced by countless satisfied customers which KOSTER Waterproofing Systems has obtained all over the world. Here you will find a selection of references sorted by field of application or by product.
Click here for our Moisture Vapor Reduction systems reference list.
USA, Houston, TX, Linron Facility
Applying KOSTER MPE-C in Basalt Grey
- Houston, TX Linron Facility
- Fields of application
- Chip Floor / Quartz - Single Broadcast into Pigmented Resin
- VMI Premier Group, a floor covering distributor in Houston, Texas built a new facility with 7,500 s/f of office space and 15,000 s/f of warehouse space. In the office building, KOSTER VAP I 2000 UFS was installed to address the high moisture concerns for a variety of floor coverings, including solid hardwood, luxury solid vinyl, carpet and VCT. The new concrete was shot blasted to a CSP 3, the cracks were filled using a mixture of VAP I 2000 UFS and KOSTER TA, thickening agent and then the UFS was installed. The KOSTER application was performed by Maintenance Solutions, a KOSTER trained approved installer. In the 15,000 sf warehouse, KOSTER VAP I 2000 UFS was installed to address the moisture concerns for the installation of KOSTER MPE, multi-purpose epoxy in the Basalt Color. The second coat of MPE included KOSTER Slip Resistant Additive for slip resistant purposes. The entire project was completed in less four days.
- Product applied
- KOSTER MPE-Color
KOSTER Slip-Resistant Additive
KOSTER TA Fiber
KOSTER VAP I 2000 UFS
- General Contractor / Applicator
- General Contractor: Westford Renovations & Construction Management
Applicator: Maintenance Solutions, Houston, Texas