Quality prevails. This is evidenced by countless satisfied customers which KOSTER Waterproofing Systems has obtained all over the world. Here you will find a selection of references sorted by field of application or by product.
Click here for our Moisture Vapor Reduction systems reference list.
USA, Fort Hood, Texas, Darnall Medical Center
- Darnall Medical Center at Fort Hood, Texas
- Fields of application
- Moisture Vapor Reduction System
- This new 947,000 sf replacement hospital in Fort Hood, Texas, is being built with slabs and integral beams of thicknesses ranging from 8 to 36 inches on each floor. Since each room could have a floor slab with up to five different thicknesses, choosing how and where to test was a problem. However, with KOSTER VAP I® 2000 Zero VOC, having no upper limit for moisture mitigation, the problem was resolved. The concrete is being shotblasted to a CSP 3 and VAP I® 2000 Zero VOC is being installed at 125-140 sf per gallon without concern for how thick the substrate slab is. KOSTER VAP I® 2000 06 primer and a cementitious underlayment are being applied to provide a smooth, absorbent substrate for the vinyl flooring.
- Product applied
- KOSTER VAP I 06 Primer
KOSTER VAP I 2000
- General Contractor / Applicator
- Architect: HKS, Dallas, TX
GC: Balfour Beatty/McCarthy Partnership
Contractor: Spectra Contract Flooring, Copperas Cove, TX
Installer: CPD Enterprises, Dallas, TX
Contractor: Corporate Floors, Grapevine, TX