Quality prevails. This is evidenced by countless satisfied customers which KOSTER Waterproofing Systems has obtained all over the world. Here you will find a selection of references sorted by field of application or by product.
Click here for our Moisture Vapor Reduction systems reference list.
USA, Houston, TX, St. Luke´s Episcopal Hospital
St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Failed Sheet Vinyl Flooring
- St. Luke´s Episcopal Hospital
- Fields of application
- Moisture Vapor Reduction System under cementitious underlayments
- Moisture Mitigation System (Flooring)- The St. Luke´s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, Texas had sheet vinyl flooring that failed due to a high moisture and alkalinity condition. Calcium chloride tests per ASTM F-1869 showed 6-17 lbs. and the pH was as high as 14. Because this was in a hospital, they needed a quick, yet dependable solution for their concrete problems. They started the job on a Friday by installing protection on the walls and equipment, removing the failed flooring, and shot blasting the failed adhesive off of the floor. They then installed KOSTER VAP I 2000 FS, primed it with KOSTER VAP I 06 Primer, skim coated the floor with a cementitous patch and new sheet vinyl flooring was then installed. The rooms were cleaned and operational by Sunday morning.
- Product applied
- KOSTER VAP I 06 Primer
KOSTER VAP I 2000 FS
- General Contractor / Applicator
- Specified by Eric Serna with Milestone Project Management
Installation Contractor: Jonathon Guel with Architectural Floors