Quality prevails. This is evidenced by countless satisfied customers which KOSTER Waterproofing Systems has obtained all over the world. Here you will find a selection of references sorted by field of application or by product.
Click here for our Moisture Vapor Reduction systems reference list.
USA, Corvallis, OR, OSU Linus Pauling Science Center
- OSU Linus Pauling Science Center
- Fields of application
- Moisture Vapor Reduction System
Moisture Vapor Reduction System under resilient flooring systems
- KOSTER VAP I 2000 was installed in the Linus Pauling Science Center on the Oregon State University campus in Corvallis, OR for moisture mitigation purposes. The KOSTER VAP I 2000 controlled high moisture vapor levels permeating through the concrete, while providing a surface, which was was ready to receive underlayment and/or numerous types of finished flooring systems or coatings. Size of the project was over 70,000 sq ft with sheet vinyl, carpet and ceramic tile installed over top of the vapor barrier.
- Product applied
- KOSTER VAP I 2000 Zero VOC
- General Contractor / Applicator
- Applicator: Pure Floors Inc.